COURSE LAST REVIEW: JANUARY 2019
JOIN OVER 2300 STUDENTS IN MY PUBLIC SPEAKING COURSES!
Making effective presentations is a skill that can make or break careers and is crucial to spread messages and ideas(even if you don't buy this course keep it in mind).
This Persuasive Presentations: Write, Deliver and move audiences! course helps you deliver better communication by focusing on what matters and avoid common mistakes. There is no schoolbook to follow to be a better presenter but we can take a page from the great communicators.
Follow these principles and public speaking will become one of your tremendous assets.
Almost 50 video lectures and extra available to address public speaking in an engaging and fun way. This Persuasive Presentations: Write, Deliver and move audiences! course covering all the key factors like:
- Preparation. Check how do you prepare a presentation against the rotated square framework.
- Delivery. Improve your communication and avoid common pitfalls that can damage your credibility or effectiveness.
- Visual aids. The vast majority of them hinders speakers rather than support them. Learn why, how to design and use them to your advantage.
- Engaging. Get your audience involved from different perspectives, including the emotional one, fundamental for moving people.
- Feedback. How important it is, learn to master it and together with practice make yourself a better presenter each time.
After this course you will know everything you need to be a very effective speaker and deliver successful presentations.
What do they say about this course?
"Pretty much everything I need to know, and even more. Hope to put it in practice it soon."
"A really nice course in guiding us on how to do a great presentation. Important for every marketers or anyone who want to do well in their presentation."
"I'm very enjoy this course. This course is straightforward and easy to follow through. Many tips are easy to do and remember. These can help my presentation more professional and impressive."
What do you need?
- An open mind and the willingness to put in practice the advice to tackle fear
What will you get?
- Full, free lifetime access
- Over 40 lectures and 11+ hours of video
- Audio track for each section (for offline listening)
- Available on every device
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
Effective public speaking boosts your message and your career, don't waste opportunities: enrol now!
My job is to make you become more effective and successful in public speaking. This can be achieved with individual sessions coaching or through communication and public speaking workshops.
For several companies I also act as communication strategist helping them identify key areas of improvements and develop new projects, social communities and sales support programs,
Would you like to get some actionable help for your communication?
Now you can get one of my video course and instantly apply those skills to your presentations, speeches or any other public speaking opportunity. Join thousands of other students who boosted their messages and careers by moving their audiences
I am passionate about public speaking and I have been delivering training on it since 1995. Seminars, coaching, video-courses, individual sessions for executives or politicians to help people spread their messages successfully. Now with video & social media too. Hundreds of people after attending my seminars become more effective speakers (and happier too).
My training style is very engaging and based on actionable points. I love to quote "Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire".
I have a background in sales and marketing for different multinational companies including IBM and Anixter.
I love my wife, my daughter, helping others and good food.
StartVisual aids today (7:15)
StartPrinciples of design (18:11)
StartA pinch of visual thinking (11:06)
StartWorking with images (19:16)
StartText in slides (15:07)
StartPresenting data (10:20)
PreviewVideos, animations and transitions (10:24)
StartUsing visual aids (18:54)
StartGreat slides alternatives (14:09)
StartVisual aids: Do and Don't
StartSection 3 (full audio)