COURSE LAST REVIEW: NOVEMBER 2018
JOIN OVER 3000 STUDENTS IN MY COURSES!
Learn how to design and deliver persuasive presentations.
This course is great for everyone who deliver presentations and/or speeches and want to become better at it. This is an introductory course but those 5 principles are guaranteed to take you immediately to another level.
More than 20 years of helping people with public speaking have taught me what really matters, and I am presenting it to you in an easy and applicable way. Those 5 principles are actionable and can be embraced by anyone without any particular skill.
Inside the course you will find:
- 5 principles that you should always keep in mind when preparing and delivering a presentation or a speech
- Ideas and examples on how to apply them in your next speech or presentation
- An action plan on what to do next to keep on improving public speaking
After this course you will have the foundations to prepare more persuasive presentations and deliver them effectively.
What do they say about this course?
"I probably should have gone through this one first, since it's quick, straight to the point and gives overall ideas to follow all the times. Everyone should keep these points in mind, even more people teaching or selling."
"I found this course really helpful!"
"I agree with most of the points presented in this course. Your audience attends your sessions because they believe you are somewhat of an expert on the topic you present, and they are there to learn from you. So, you must present yourself to them in a professional manner that says, I am confident and I know what I’m talking about. Use your strengths to your advantage and shore up your weaknesses by defining them and developing them instead of hiding them or overlooking them. If they show through from time to time, it just shows that you’re human and not perfect, but you’re working on it. What one calls a weakness could be a great benefit in the right setting. I think everyone will gain some valuable insight by taking this course. Very engaging and well presented. Good job!"
"Thank you for this free insight. As a beginner to presentations at my place of work, I appreciated your tips. I will definitely use these basic skills when creating and presenting my slides. I would recommend this short class to anyone looking for a place to start with giving quality presentations."
"I liked the course, it is very easy to catch and very useful. I will now use all of information on practice."
"Un gran principio en la materia de como hablar eficazmente en público. Conciso, resumido, objetivo y muy didáctico."
"Very engaging and the instructor was well prepared"
"I am a public speaker and will tell you that I learned something new here. Paulo is clever and engaging and I know you will enjoy this course. If you are interested in public speaking, go ahead, just get it and thank me later."
What do you need?
- An open mind and the willingness to learn
What will you get?
- Full, free lifetime access
- 11 lectures and 1.5+ hours of video
- Audio track for each section (for offline listening)
- Available on every device
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
This course is right for you if...
- You want to improve the outcome of your presentations
- You want your message to be understood and shine when you speak before a group
- You want to start improving your ability to persuade audiences
This course is not right for you if...
- You are looking for a boring model to replicate every time you deliver a speech
- You are looking for a presentation template or how to use your presentation software more effectively (and expect that to improve your presentations)
- You want to tackle nervousness (have a look at Overcome Fear of Public Speaking) or your are looking for a full comprehensive course (in that case you need Persuasive Presentations: Write, Deliver and Move Audiences!)
The benefits will be there already at the next presentation, so enrol now to make the most of your next opportunity.
My job is to make you become more effective and successful in public speaking. This can be achieved with individual sessions coaching or through communication and public speaking workshops.
For several companies I also act as communication strategist helping them identify key areas of improvements and develop new projects, social communities and sales support programs,
Would you like to get some actionable help for your communication?
Now you can get one of my video course and instantly apply those skills to your presentations, speeches or any other public speaking opportunity. Join thousands of other students who boosted their messages and careers by moving their audiences
I am passionate about public speaking and I have been delivering training on it since 1995. Seminars, coaching, video-courses, individual sessions for executives or politicians to help people spread their messages successfully. Now with video & social media too. Hundreds of people after attending my seminars become more effective speakers (and happier too).
My training style is very engaging and based on actionable points. I love to quote "Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire".
I have a background in sales and marketing for different multinational companies including IBM and Anixter.
I love my wife, my daughter, helping others and good food.